Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I am Exhausted

Well, this needs to be short as I am both beat and not feeling well. I have had a cold since Saturday which has now taken a bad turn into a cough/wheezing thing. Might even need to venture to the Doctor's. I am sure I am just a glue and you all have already addressed this but I can't view or make any comments... Which kinda makes the site pointless since you can't really get a good snort! Blake had another game today where I felt like I might tip over at any point with a heart attack. Now besides working the dug out and batter's etc. they have chand the rules on us. Normally on t-ball all 12 hitters hit each inning and there are no out's, this is how I think it should be, but who am I? The reason for the change is that since we only have 3 teams we have joined with Buena Park and La Palma and some of the teams we will be playing are minor C (assinine in my opinion). So now the rules are 9 hitters or 3 outs, which totally cunfused the kids, and me I might add. No one told me I was supposed to be keeping track and so at one point one of the coach's yelled over to me which runner are we on and I said "I don't know I think it's the ninth." My head was then ripped off with them telling me you have to tell us when it's the ninth batter before they bat so we can run them all the way home, in a snagly tone I might add. Felt like using a few choice words but refrained, and yelled back instead well it might of been nice if some one had told me that! Anyway I don't know how I got off on that tangent. Blake was a little sad today after school as I didn't get picked as one of the parent's to go on his first field trip :(. My hand now hurts and I can't type anymore, wow when reading back on this, hello can I even stay on subject? Lastly please Know I have been dying to leave comments on all of yours but haven't been able too. Love to all, Donna

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You fixed it already?!! I know I couldn't begin to handle the tball/softball pop. I'm sure it's why I've never been able to get into football as I cannot seem to be able to handle all of the rules and such. I think you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really brings back memories. haha It seems like yesterday I can remember everybody screaming out.."NINTH BATTER...NINTH BATTER" so that everyone would know that meant everyone (particularily the players on the field) would know everyone would be running no matter what. I think it's sad that they don't all bat though as they used to have that going for quite a while in all rec ball baseball and softball sports so that they all were playing in one way or another as obv. there is only 9 on the field. You will be stunned how quickly you will learn all their little rules and stuff though. Try and tune out the asses, cuz they are always there. And trust me, it gets worse...haha I'm glad you told that guy it would have been a nice thing to know....how stupid to assume everyone knows everything. And as I said, I think it is BS that there is no assistant coach in the dug out. We always had that going. Though as I assess it, it might have been in travel ball when we had a main coach and at least 3 assistants. Parents have to fill in more with rec. Anyway, have fun with this Donna, cuz it really is.....I would love to jump on a game, in fact could practically jump on a girls softball coach position. haha The year Jeff and I ran the rec team was by far the FUNNEST one we ever had. AND we were the champs to boot. yep, mighty fun....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy reading about what is going on........although it does sound exhausting. Min and Scott just signed Jackie up for T-Ball, so I guess they have all of this fun looming ahead, too. I, on the other hand, WILL be one of the people in a lounge chair off to the side.

    ReplyDelete