Monday, March 2, 2009

OUT OF MY LEAGUE

I find myself a bit overwhelmed (doesn't take much), we are having a waahoo with T-Ball, way to long of a story but just to let you know I will be going to the little league board meeting tomorrow night, to complain/express concern/represent the parents. We are not liking the interleague play with Buena Park and La Palma, and want to just go back to being strictly Cypress as that is what we signed up for. There are several problems, playing C-minor teams, changing the rules every other minute, list goes on and on. I will let you know what happens as I am sure every one will be on the edge of their seats. Then my next overwhelming chore is I am in charge of the entire book fair at school, with no idea where to start, um hello... Need to get off and pretend I accomplished something today, Todd is home. Bye for now, Donna

4 comments:

  1. Oh Donna I swear your living my life of a few years ago...It is most draining when things like this happen. Kind of takes from the fun. But truthfully it "usually" isn't that way. Your league obv. has some problems. The book fair is a HUGE undertaking. Did that a couple of times too....I wish you didn't live soo far I could help you. I LOVE this kind of stuff.... I'm rooting for you....love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a marathon! I didn't realize TBall could be such a pop. Be sure to blog about what happens at the meeting. Book fair sounds like a total bonanaza! I know you can do it! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this earlier but being such a rookie about such things didn't comment. I did however just notice how clever the title was! Good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVED the bookfairs at the school! It was seriously one of my favorite things...I would bug mom to be able to buy a book and when she finally gave in Id start bugging for another one. So cool you get to put that on! what a HUGE job! Goodluck <3

    ReplyDelete