Wednesday, March 4, 2009

THE SQUEAKY WHEEL GETS OILED

I am sure everone was on the edge of their seets to see what happend on the T-Ball delima (SP?). We actually got what we wanted which was to drop out of the inter-league with La Palma and Buena Park! I e-mailed and spoke with the Presidsent and then went to the board meeting last night where the board agreed with us, trust me it was VERY satisfactory! Now we will be playing on our own Cypress fields, with our own rules and our own teams! Now I need to work my next duty of collecting all the fundraiser money and turning it in. Then making sure everyone has filled out their volunteer applications and get copies of their dl's so background checks can be done. Also, need to get new game schedules for everyone. On a seperate note Katie and Blake should both have a fun day tomorrow. Blake is going on a field trip to centennial farms which is at the OC fairgrounds (for some really weird reason I feel very tense and worried about him going... very un me). To celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday Katie's class is having a "read-in" where they get to bring something to read, books, magazines etc., a sleeping bag, a pillow, munchies and a drink and for a good part of the day the just get to read, relax and munch, how fun huh! Then since her class filled their marble jar the teacher is buying them pizza for lunch! Well, guess that's about as good as it gets for now. Love to all, Donna

4 comments:

  1. I used to LOVE Dr. Suess as a kid. Still do, to be honest.

    I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work on the T-Ball pop, I'm glad it worked out. Jackie's school makes a really big deal out ot Dr. Suess's Birthday, too. She has a lot of his books and I always love it when that is the one she wants to read. Cat in the Hat was always one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the T-Ball ordeal worked out. Sounded like a nightmare otherwise. The kid's days sound wonderous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how I missed this post.....how annoying as I WONDERED what happened, I am glad you pulled that all off Donna and what a job!!! I am impressed....now things can settle in and just be fun which is all it is ever meant to be....Katie's day sounds fun...I loved those kinds of days for the kids...who doesn't like the Dr. Suess's books, fav's with all kids...Blake is getting big, he did great I'm sure....I just don't know how I missed this...now I have to check everyones..

    ReplyDelete