Thursday, March 5, 2009

SICK, CRANKY, HERMIT

I am soooooo annoyed right now (for a really stupid reason) thought I might feel better to "talk" about it! I got a phone call from a window guy to come fix our windows today, I had no idea what he was talking about because Todd had failed to inform me, making me want to slap him! Window man says he will be here shortly and I call Todd with a "Um Hello" his response a little laugh and a "oh I forgot to tell you". I then had to spring board into action of picking up to make us look have way human, at the time I was on here leasurily (SP) looking around enjoying a few laughs etc. I know this probably sounds lazy of me but I feel like sh--, my cough has now turned into full blown bronchitis/wheezing (of which I will be heading to a Dr. at any moment) I am beat tired and just felt like doing a wheely onto the bed and taking a nap before I had to pick the kids up from school. Now instead I will suffer with two window men who are bitching and moaning every step of the way... Help me J/K Donna

2 comments:

  1. Service people showing up when you were not expecting them would be incredibly annoying! Hope you are feeling better. It sounds like you need to go to the doctor. Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE people showing up when I feel like a wahler. And I agree w/Di, get on the doctors before it gets out of hand.

    ReplyDelete